Sunday 17 February 2008

8m Access II => 13m Psycho II

Well, I've done it. Gone and swapped my beloved 8m Access II for a 13m Psycho II. I'm regretting this already but I'll see how it pans out. :(

The intention was to get a low wind depower kite to sit below the range of my 16m VII and there was a swap on offer on the Flexi forums that matched up with my AII.

I got home to find the bridle in a complete mess and I had it wrapped around the lights & picture frames in the front room to try and make some sense of it all. In the end it took 4hrs to unravel the monster but I've done it now.

I'm really regretting swapping my AII, I'll see how this thing flies.

I hope I've not been stupid as my AII has always been faithful and the one kite I could pretty much rely on for a good session in the board or buggy.

This is right before the RaceKites meeting at Mablethorpe that's coming up, I'm worried I'll turn up without anything to fly now.